Friday, 24 January 2014

WE'RE YELLING TIMBER


 This weekend I went for a long walk in the woods where my pal Katie (who I haven't seen in such a long time due to us not having any classes together this year) and it ended up being an absolutely beautiful day. I don't think we saw a single person throughout the entire walk which was very refreshing and I realised that I need to stop taking the forest for granted and go for more walks.
 I got dressed super fast which was maybe a bad idea because I ended up tearing my tights quite a bit on the brambles, oh well. The mouse ears are bona fida hen night ones (sadly I've never been to Disneyland) and have been lying around my room for a long time so I've decided to start wearing them. Speaking of my room, it is a horrendous mess which my rabbit has turned into a playground for herself. And every time I start to work on it I just get distracted and end up sitting drinking hot chocolate and watching her make nests in piles of school notes which I actually probably really need.
 ^Ponies. The grey one had a little short fringe which was the sweetest thing ever and they looked so cute and cosy in their rugs.
 (I look so awkward and out of place here.)
 ~~barns~~
 Katie and I.
Exams are over at last (I did the last one today) and I'm working on sorting things out a little and calming down so I can improve my (awful) health before serious exams. Not sure where Febuary will go, January has been incredibly sad so far. Hope everyone is having a good week xxx

16 comments:

Joy Agnes said...

Pretty photos, I love going for adventures and your outfit is reallyy cute <333

Adele said...

you have the best tights- and all these photos are so pretty

Eleanor said...

aaah this looks so nice! i wish i lived somewhere near a spot like this! :) definitely go for more walks there.
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Lexi Lawrence said...

Your outfit looks so good especially the shirt! I love forest adventures <3

http://www.lexilikes.com/

Georgia. said...

such a cute little outfit, I adore these photos too!

//teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

Skye said...

I love the photos! And the mouse ears make everything five times more delightful and ironic :)

pigeon said...

love this outfit, the shirt goes nicely with the shorts! and i don't think you're out of place~

dreamy weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

Khensani Mohlatlole said...

now I want a little rabbit that will keep me from cleaning my room just by being cute.

xx
Khenzo
Glitter Daiquiri

Sherry Chan said...

love your outfit even though it might not be the best outfit for walking in the woods haha. Btw im going hiking with my friends tomorrow too!

toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

charlotte said...

eehh you're amazing flower

Aida said...

love these photos. so pretty. and i love the ears too <3

http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

helloagatha said...

I love your outfits- they always look great, and I sincerely hope that things get better for you.

Amy x

https://sulkyteenager.blogspot.co.uk

Sophie Wilson said...

This looks like it was such a pretty walk. I love the ears and your hair and your tights so much. The photo of you standing in the middle of the path with your arms out is my favourite. I really hope that February is lovely for you <3

http://prettypassionsfinefashions.blogspot.co.uk

Ola Pastuszko said...

Great photos!
Love your blog <3

fashionbytwogirls.blogspot.com

Isabella Olmstead said...

Your adventures and outfits are always impossibly lovely.

xo,
Isabella

http://musingsofanoutsider.tumblr.com

Shakkablakka said...

Wow cool landscapes.
Pretty good outfit for something you put on very fast :)

shakkablakka.blogspot.nl